Ladies, Vogue’s fall fashion issue is calling this season’s fashion styles “adult and polished.” The colors are deep and daring, patterns are bold and show up on everything from sweaters to handbags, and statement coats are a must. It’s going to be a fun, grown-up fall!
1. Wear it bright! Bold colors in dresses, tops and skirts balanced with black are in. Don’t forget to stock up on black tights.
2. Peacoats never really go out of style, but this year they will be a staple. Look for fun colors, over-sized buttons and exaggerated collars.
3. Military jackets are around for another fall season! They’re cropped and fitted and designed with four utility pockets. Look for neutral hues and interesting details.
5. Wine is fine. Dark red and deep purple shades are in. Mixing wine shades with neutrals and fall colors like mustard, cobalt and emerald are fall fashion musts.
6. Pointy pumps! Do wear these sexy shoes with cropped pants. We love that look for work and going out on the town. Don’t wear them with wide-leg jeans.
7. Handbags are keeping in line with the rest of this season’s fashion choices. Bags in beautiful, deep colors and patterns while mixing unlikely combinations of hardware and material are an accessory you can’t go without. Clutches are in and can be fun for night or day. Remember, you can also carry your CupCase as a day or evening handbag.
Don’t forget to order a CupCase for packing bras and protecting them in the lingerie drawer in this season’s hippest colors. Get a Pretty Purple or Red Hot Cupcase today! And for just a little while longer, the Charming Cheetah and Spot on Leopard CupCases are $5 off. Buy here. Have a great fall!