While we were browsing the Internet recently, we came across a website that has a ton of Luxury Top 10 lists. Put together by the StyleGroup in Beverly Hills, Calif., the website offers top 10 rankings for all sorts of luxury items ranging from handbags and moisturizers to jets and yachts.
Of course, we would say our favorite luxury item would be lingerie. After all, we designed CupCase Your Bras because we wanted to protect your favorite bras from crushing or crinkling when you travel.
Have a look at StyleGroup’s top 10 list of luxury lingerie labels and remember … any of their lovely picks would fit perfectly inside a CupCase.
10. Australian designer Collette Dinnigan’s lacy, feminine collections are rumored to be a favorite of Nicole Kidman and Naomi Watts.
9. La Petite Coquette offers special line of lingerie for brides-to-be. This New York City boutique is known for its romantic Parisian atmosphere and star-studded clientele.
8. Lola C.’s designs are flirty, feminine and fun with special attention paid to sheer fabrics and soft pastels.
7. Agent Provocateur is typically recognized for daring and saucy designs. Say no more.
6. Designs by Myla include sassy and chic lingerie and sleepwear.
5. Le Corset by Selima is another New York-based lingerie boutique. Le Corset is known for lace triangle bras and hand-dyed boy shorts.
4. Khurana lingerie is designed by a brother and sister duo that focuses on luxurious pieces with attention to small details.
3. Cosabella lingerie is designed in Miami and made in Italy. It became famous for its panties, but now offers much more.
2. La Perla’s designs are made in Italy with luxurious fabrics.
1. The No. 1 luxury lingerie label is Princesse Tam-Tam. Based in Paris, this line of lingerie is known for its French vintage-inspired designs.
Let us know which is your favorite lingerie line!
‘Next to shoes, lingerie is my favorite luxury’